Sunday, 5 February 2012


Due to the fact that it decided to snow heavily yesterday. Today's running session is off. Not impressed but don't fancy an injury.

Looks like I'll have to wait until Monday or Tuesday now. Going to take some swimming stuff with me just in case I can't run down in Waltham Abbey as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment